PH3 offers full software development and support
services, over a broad range of application scales and use cases.
Common PH3 software development services typically cover:
- Porting existing software to new hardware platforms,
while fully leveraging the strengths of the targeted architecture.
- Design and development of individual components, in particular covering performance-critical features.
- Application and adaptation of state-of-the-art technical solutions to your problem domain.
- Refactoring or redesign of existing software systems to mitigate or eliminate performance and/or productivity bottlenecks.
Frequently, development activities are accompanied
by initial technology consulting services and may be followed by training and/or
knowledge transfer seminars.
With core engineering experience across crucial disciplines, PH3
technology consulting aids you in making the best decisions for your software development projects.
Our consulting services are always customized to your needs, and often include:
- Benchmarking, profiling and performance analysis of your code.
- Analyzing the performance potential of parallelizing your application, targeting shared memory, distributed memory and accelerator/GPU resources.
- Refactoring, data structure and algorithm design consulting.
- Surveys and in-depth evaluations of the applicability of available state-of-the-art technology.
- Bringing your team up to speed on state-of-the-art software engineering practices.
Depending on your requirements, PH3
technology consulting can range
from rapid analysis and reporting on your software to long-term refactoring and tuning support.
PH3 has in-depth experience in education and training, and can offer both laser-focused
technology coaching as well as broadly applicable seminars.
Choose from various training packages:
- Short-term intensive courses on individual software engineering topics, such as profiling,
specific classes of data structures, or integration testing.
- Longer in-depth seminars concerning broader topics such as parallelization or performance engineering.
If you are undertaking a new development challenge and want to gain a better understanding of the state of the art,
our training services offer the solution you are looking for.